At deGraaf Financial Services , we are committed to assisting employers in finding viable solutions, and in striking the right balance between meeting the diverse needs of plan members and cost-effective choices for the organization. Many employers find themselves in a highly competitive labour market. Attraction and retention of talented employees presents both a challenge and an opportunity with respect to employee benefit plans.
We offer assistance to employers by using our comprehensive toolkit to enhance employee benefit plans by doing the following:
1. Review current plan design in order to modernize the benefit offering;
2. Suggest cost management approaches to plan design and delivery, including drug formulary management options;
3. Explore defined contribution Health Care Spending Accounts which are a tax-effective means of compensation, offering flexibility and choice to meet diverse needs;
4. Suggest flexible benefit options including plan design consulting.
5. Analyze the risk-sharing arrangements in order to maximize cost efficiencies while minimizing the financial risk to the plan sponsor.
6. Consider new benefit offerings: voluntary life, accidental death and dismemberment, group critical illness, and group long term care.
7. Review coverage maximums for senior staff to ensure that Life and Disability plans are providing sufficient insurance;
8. Executive Medical plans (comprehensive health assessments). This initiative focuses on the health and well-being of your key personnel and identifies health risks before signs and symptoms occur.
9. Drill-down into claim usage data to identify disease states within an organization, and investigate meaningful interventions to manage current and future risks;
10. Cost / benefit analysis of EFAP programs -Employee & Family Assistance Plan;
11. Make recommendations on Human Resource policies that have an impact on group benefit costs (e.g. disability management solutions including outsourcing options for short-term adjudication advice and claim management)
12. Find the best fit carrier on a cost and service basis..
Employee Benefits, are just that, a Benefit. If your employees do not see the benefits, then maybe it is time for a review. With just a few modifications to the plan you already have, you would be amazed at what a few minor changes have on the moral of the staff and the value
perceived by your employees.
Click Here to send us an email with some general information about your group, and we will send you a Benefits Optimization Guide, which helps you understand how to increase your Benefits, and maximize the value your employees perceive from this great program...